Solar Panel | Wind Power Site Requirements
Solar Panel Site Requirements – Get Started
- No Batteries Required! Spin your meter backwards used the credits at night!
- At least 400 square (40 x 10) feet facing South (11% more power), East or West
- Installation Types: Ground Mount (most popular) Roof, Carports, Arbors and Pavilions.
- Please call the zoning department for your city permit requirements. Solar installations rarely have a problem!
- No direct tree or obstruction shading from the East, West or South. Free standing structures can be located where needed and provide increased performance.
Shading – Poor Site Conditions for Solar panels
Wind Power Site Requirements – Get Started
- Average Annual Wind Speed: =>16 MPH at 16′ / 18 MPH or greater at 60′ Got Wind?
- Property is greater than 3-5 acre and is unobstructed
- Tower Height: 60′ or greater recommended (depending on site conditions and wind class) wind speed increases with taller towers.
- Unobstructed and none turbulent wind energy at blade height. Bottom of blades should be 20-30′ above obstructions.
- Please call the zoning department for your city!
- Local utility must have an existing interconnection agreement
If you are out of our service area (Texas / Oklahoma) please try one of our Authorized Dealers!
Why Choose Renewable Energy?
Renewable Energy is key to our low carbon future, reduces cancer cases, birth defects as well as diversifying our energy sources.
READY TO GO GREEN? LET’S GET STARTED!
Available Aztec Certified Installations – Guaranteed Warranty Protection – Licensed Installers