Solar Panel Site Requirements – Get Started
- No Batteries Required! Spin your meter backwards used the credits at night!
- At least 400 square (40 x 10) feet facing South (11% more power), East or West
- Installation Types: Ground Mount (most popular) Roof, Carports, Arbors and Pavilions.
- Please call the zoning department for your city permit requirements. Solar installations rarely have a problem!
- No direct tree or obstruction shading from the East, West or South. Free standing structures can be located where needed and provide increased performance.
Wind Power Site Requirements – Get Started
- Average Annual Wind Speed: =>16 MPH at 16′ / 18 MPH or greater at 60′ Got Wind?
- Property is greater than 3-5 acre and is unobstructed
- Tower Height: 60′ or greater recommended (depending on site conditions and wind class) wind speed increases with taller towers.
- Unobstructed and none turbulent wind energy at blade height. Bottom of blades should be 20-30′ above obstructions.
- Please call the zoning department for your city!
- Local utility must have an existing interconnection agreement
If you are out of our service area (Texas / Oklahoma) please try one of our Authorized Dealers!
Professional Solar Design
Do not submit confidential information such as credit card details and account passwords. Report Abuse