The Sales Process…
- Schedule Site Survey and Solar Overview
- Create a hand drawing (rectangle) with North indication and X for meter location. Side of house or utility pole. Collect Required Photo’s (very important)!
- Using your PowerPoint – Describe Aztec (1999 Texas Pioneer, first install November 2007 and has been installing solar exclusively for over 12 years), Products (Premium Solar Panels & Enphase Micro Inverters), Benefits (Rate of Return and home improvement), and Sales Process.
- Using your cheat sheet, discuss system sizes and prices
- Explain that every roof performs differently and the sheet reflects best possible scenarios for South facing roofs. If the prospect has East/ West Roofs. Share the performance matching the estimated average electric bill, but share the price for the next larger system. East / West produce about 12 Percent less power than South.
- Explain that our Aztec Designer will create an actual capacity/performance drawing, and an accurate estimate based on actual roof conditions.
- Schedule a return visit with the proposal loaded on your Ipad.
- Acquire Ipad Signature and then explain the construction process.
- Email Signed Proposal to Aztec
- Aztec will contact the customer and verify everything went well and get them approved for financing.
- After credit approval, Aztec will send the contract via DocuSign and loan for electronic signature.
Please enter all usage and customer information here.